1. There is always a solution (I Corinthians 10:13) – The moment you speak this into a situation, there will be a spiritual shift.
2. I will always know what to do (James 1:5-8) – The fear of not knowing what to do is a greater problem than not knowing what to do.
3. I will always succeed at everything I do (Philippians 4:11-13) – God’s plan is to make us successful on the inside when we don’t appear successful on the outside. This is the pathway to influence and leadership. Success is a state of being, not a goal to be attained.
4. I will always have the resources I need to do what needs to be done (Philippians 4:19) – God’s provision is more than financial, but He meets our needs abundantly in our emotions, protection, relationships, ideas and more.
5. My past is always turned to good (Romans 8:28) – As we release our faith to this promise, God has the incredible ability to make every negative in our lives turn to a positive.