- Re-establishing healing and restoration as a normal part of Christian ministry throughout the world;
- Uniting, healing and restoring the body of Christ, to prepare for the end-time harvest;
- Reaching all South Africans, as well as the nations of Africa, with the ministry of healing and restoration, so that all are brought to the fullness of salvation, impacting the whole person and all of creation– spirit, soul and body (1 Thess 5:23).
- Fulfilling our mandate to free creation, and by extension society, from decay and corruption. (Rom 8:19-23)
- Healing, teaching, equipping and releasing believers into the healing and restoration ministry according to Mark 16:17-18;
- Bringing unity to the body of Christ by encouraging the development of multi-denominational, multi-cultural networks of believers;
- Establishing training centres for the equipping of people and releasing them into their calling.
What We Believe
- That there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood not only for sin but for sickness and disease (Isaiah 53:4), in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- That the Word of God brings provision for healing.
- There is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and is empowered to do the “greater works” that Jesus said we would.
- In the nine gifts of the Spirit and the importance of the fruit of the Spirit which empowers the gifts.
- Anyone serving in this ministry must be yielded to the Holy Spirit, seek an increase in the anointing, be open to operate in any gift of the spirit that is necessary, giving God the glory for what He has done.
Basis Of Our Beliefs
Healing Rooms is a Christian non-denominational ministry serving the community and the Body of Christ. God is restoring the ministry of healing to the worldwide church, in which ordinary believers in Jesus Christ have the authority to pray for physical and emotional healing as part of normal Christian life.
Matthew 8:17 states that Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah in his healing ministry when he took up our infirmities and carried our diseases. God’s Word is clear that both forgiveness and healing were purchased for us by Christ: “He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
We are familiar with the Great Commission where Jesus commanded his disciples to go and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19). In Mark 16, there is an amplification of this command which includes healing and deliverance: “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” (Mark 16:15-18)
Healing Rooms prayer workers seek to pursue all that Jesus promised when he said that “the works that I do shall you do also, and greater works than these.” (John 14:12) This they do by ministering the message of salvation and the healing word and praying for the sick.
Healing Rooms FAQs
How did Healing Rooms start?
There is a tendency to focus on what a man has done rather than what the Holy Spirit is doing. By focusing on the Holy Spirit, the work of Healing Rooms can go into every nation and every city in every nation. Where the Holy Spirit is, His anointing is available to every believer. God said if your vision is as big as the world, it wouldn’t have to be any bigger.
What are Healing Rooms?
How does it work?
What do you pray for?
Who may come for prayer?
Is there a charge?
Is training offered?
Can anyone start a Healing Room?
No. Anyone wanting to start a Healing Room should first feel “called” by God and have a heart that will allow them to be fathers and mothers to their team.
All potential directors must receive training from Healing Africa and have a clear understanding of our model. Please contact us on the following link for training dates and times: firstname.lastname@example.org
Romans 8:11 But if the same Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
When we give our lives to Jesus and are born again, we are a new creation and carry the dunamis power of the Holy Spirit. Take some cloth and have people who are filled with the Holy Spirit and pray in tongues, anoint their hands with oil and lay their hands on the cloth while simultaneously praying for an impartation into the bodies on which the prayer cloths will be laid. Then you cut the fabric into smaller pieces to become Prayer Cloths to be distributed. We have done this in Africa and it works.