Critical Factors for Success
• Character in your person.
• Caring in your relationships.
• Competence in your endeavors.
• “Men of genius are admired; men of wealth are envied; men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.” – Arthur Friedman
• Character development is not a short-term project, but a lifelong pursuit.
• For me, the most important thing in life is to be a person of character. This means I am the same person at home as I am in public, and I am a leader who can be believed and trusted by my family and the people in my ministry. Character counts!! It matters to God and it matters in leadership.